Wonderland Book Club
Wonderland generally meets the last Friday of each month from 10:15 until noon. Wonderland Book Club is OPEN to the public and is an outreach effort of the NC Writers' Network. Please email email@example.com to order books online and mention that they are for the Wonderland Book Club.
- January 26: One Hundred and Twenty-Six Days by Holly Richard
- February 23: Indigo Field by Marjorie Hudson
- March 22: The Astronomer by Brian Biswas
- April 26: Resurrecting the Bones by Jacinta White
- May 31: Unintended by Dawn Ronco
- June 28: TBD
- July 26: Untethered by Laura Whitfield
- August 30: Like Printing Money by Bob Cramblitt
- September 27: The Connor Project by Luke Whisnant
- October 25: The Various Stages of a Garden, Well-Kept by Bob Davis
- November 15: The Alzheimer's/Hearing Aid Paradox: In Search of Sanity by Robert Keefer
"Indigo Field brims with multigenerational drama, earthy spirituality, and deeply imagined characters you are unlikely to forget." —Sue Monk Kidd, author of The Invention of Wings, The Book of Longings, and The Secret Life of Bees
In the rural South, a retired colonel in an upscale retirement community grieves the sudden death of h
Franz Herbert suffers from epileptic seizures; are they a curse that takes him away from his wife, family, and friends, or a gift that allows him to explore the depths of the cosmos?
When Laura Whitfield was fourteen, her extraordinary brother, Lawrence, was killed in a mountain climbing accident. That night she had an epiphany: Life is short. Dream big, even if it means taking risks. So, after graduating from high school, she set out on her own, prepared to do just that.
The facts are staggering. Scientific studies have shown that people with hearing loss have up to a five hundred percent higher risk of dementia (including Alzheimer's), as well as serious falls and clinical depression. Today, around six million Americans have Alzheimer's-a number that is only expected to increase and overwhelm the healthcare system in the next five to seven years.
Free Media Mail shipping on U.S. orders over $75
"Ships from warehouse" books to be shipped: order by Wednesday, 12/6
"Ships from warehouse" books for pickup: order by Tuesday, 12/12