Need to save money (usually 21%!) and order books? Call on the staff at Quail Ridge Institutional Sales to assist you. You may contact us Mondays through Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. and on Sundays from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. at:
- our direct line: 919-828-8777
- Quail Ridge Books store line: 919-828-1588
- our fax line: 919-828-1768
- email us at: email@example.com
For educators through Grade 12, we offer a complimentary Readers' Club membership, which entitles educators to a 10% discount on most personal purchases (and 30% on New York Times' hardcover best sellers!). For all educators we offer unique services:
- 21% discount on most titles for classroom or school use
- Excellent customer service, with help from a staff of experienced booksellers
- Competitive pricing
- Assistance with coordinating visits from children's authors and illustrators
Need A Price Quote Or To Order Books?
We understand you often need a cost estimate before ordering. It's very helpful if you can have the following information handy:
- Number of copies needed
- Title of book and author
- Hardcover or softcover
- If a particular edition is needed (ISBN is helpful)
- Your due date for needing materials
If you don't state a preference, we will try to fill your order in the most cost-efficient way possible.
What Are Your Payment Options?
Payment options include direct pay, credit card, and purchase orders. Just tell us your preference, and we can work with you and your agency.
For E-Procurement: QUAIL RIDGE BOOKS
NC Battle of the Books Programs
We stock books in the Elementary, Middle and High School School Battle of the Books lists for North Carolina. Call us or send the kids in for copies. You can see the current lists below.
Youth Media Award Winners
We stock books that have received the American Library Association Media awards (Newbery, Caldecott, Coretta Scott King, Printz, etc.) for Elementery, Middle, and High School levels. Call us or send the kids in for copies. You can see the current lists below.