Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club meets the first Monday of every month. Each member reads a mystery fitting that month's discussion topic, and shares it at the meeting.
- June 7: A gardening mystery
- July 5: A mystery set in New Mexico
- August 2: A mystery set in Russia
- September 6: A mystery set in a hotel
- October 4: A baseball mystery
- November 1: A murder featuring antiques
- December 6: A food mystery
- How long did it take you to get involved in the story?
- Were the main characters interesting? Realistic? Did you like them?
- Did the characters change and learn something by the end of the story?
- Was the plot simple or complex? Were there multiple plot lines or red herrings?
- What was the structure of the book - continuous or back and forth? Did the structure help tell the story or distract from it?
- Was the resolution satisfying?
- Will you read another book by this author?