Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club meets the first Monday of every month Zoom. Each member reads a mystery fitting that month's discussion topic, and shares it at the meeting. Email our Book Club Liaison to be added to the mailing list.
March 6th: a mystery that involves a restaurant that serves ethnic food
April 2nd: a mystery that features technology
May 1st: a mystery featuring a royal
June 5tg: a mystery with an unreliable narrator
July 4th (tentative date): a mystery set in a place you want to visit
August 7th: a mystery featuring a hurricane (or a blizzard!)
September 7th (Thursday): a mystery about hiking
October 2nd: a mystery with a medical theme
November 6th: a mystery with a snake in the story
December 4th: your favorite mystery from 2023
- How long did it take you to get involved in the story?
- Were the main characters interesting? Realistic? Did you like them?
- Did the characters change and learn something by the end of the story?
- Was the plot simple or complex? Were there multiple plot lines or red herrings?
- What was the structure of the book - continuous or back and forth? Did the structure help tell the story or distract from it?
- Was the resolution satisfying?
- Will you read another book by this author?
Free Media Mail shipping on U.S. orders over $50