How To Create a Wish List
Create a wish list for yourself or to share with friends or family. You must be signed in to our website to create a wish list or purchase from someone else’s list.
- Choose a book you would like and click on the title.
- Click the 'Add to Wish List' button.
- Manage your list by going to 'My Account' at the top of the page and clicking on 'Manage Wish list'.
- Click on Wish List Settings to name your list (Ex. Sarah’s birthday, Jill’s and John’s wedding, Mrs. Carter’s kindergarten library, etc.), set a date for it to expire, and change quantities or remove titles.
- When someone buys a title from your list, that information will be reflected on the list to avoid duplication.
- To email your list to friends or family, click on Email Your Wish List and change the subject line and outgoing message to whatever you like. Then add 10 email addresses at a time, separated by commas, and you’re done!
Example: Dear family, Thanks for shopping for my birthday at my favorite independent bookstore (instead of that greedy soul sucking online giant!). Thanks, Sarah
School and Organization Wish Lists
Schools and organizations find wish lists a handy way to hold a "book fair" with us. Even after book fair time has concluded, classrooms can keep their lists available for access. You can search for any public wish list here.
Free Media Mail shipping on U.S. orders over $75
"Ships from warehouse" books to be shipped: order by Wednesday, 12/6
"Ships from warehouse" books for pickup: order by Tuesday, 12/12