Need to save money (usually 21%!) and order books? Call on the staff at Quail Ridge Institutional Sales to assist you. You may contact us every day from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. at:
- our direct line: 919-828-8777
- Quail Ridge Books store line: 919-828-1588
- our toll-free line: 800-672-6789
- our fax line: 919-828-1768
- email us at: email@example.com
For educators through Grade 12, we offer a complimentary Readers' Club membership, which entitles educators to a 10% discount on most personal purchases (and 30% on New York Times' hardcover best sellers!). For all educators we offer unique services:
- 21% discount on most titles for classroom or school use
- Excellent customer service, with help from a staff of experienced booksellers
- Competitive pricing
- Assistance with coordinating visits from children's authors and illustrators
Need A Price Quote Or To Order Books?
We understand you often need a cost estimate before ordering. It's very helpful if you can have the following information handy:
- Number of copies needed
- Title of book and author
- Hardcover or softcover
- If a particular edition is needed (ISBN is helpful)
- Your due date for needing materials
What Are Your Payment Options?
Payment options include direct pay, credit card, and purchase orders. Just tell us your preference, and we can work with you and your agency.
For E-Procurement: BOOKS AT QUAIL CORNERS