Libro.fm - Audio Books That Support Indies
Love audio books but they're hard to find? Libro.fm is partnering with independent bookstores to offer a big selection at very reasonable prices. Click here to check out Libro.fm and join. Some highlights of Libro.fm membership are:
- Choose from over 70,000 selections, including best sellers
- Recommendations are from indie booksellers
- Order audio books when you want; you don't have to be a member to purchase.
- Choose an audio book/month for only $14.99 with membership
- With membership, first monthly selection is 99¢
- Take 30% off additional audio books
- Cancel anytime; keep your books.
- Sign up through this link and you support Quail Ridge Books
When you go to the Libro.fm site, click on Membership for information.
And here's a special Independent Bookstore Day offer from Libro.fm:
Libro.fm, which helps independent bookstores sell digital audiobooks, is celebrating Independent Bookstore Day on April 29 by offering a digital audiobook giveaway. Visitors to participating stores will have the opportunity to download five complimentary digital audiobooks, including The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck and David Foster Wallace's A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again. You can find a complete list here of the audiobooks that will be available for free download. Libro.fm is a partner of the American Booksellers Association and works with independent bookstores to create co-branded audiobook storefronts.