Outrage: How Illegal Immigration, the United Nations, Congressional Ripoffs, Student Loan Overcharges, Tobacco Companies, Trade (Paperback)
Dick Morris and Eileen McGann are outrage—and you should be, too!
- Half of all illegal immigrants came into this country legally—and we have no way of knowing they're still here!
- Congressmen are putting their wives on their campaign payrolls!
- The UN is a cover for massive corruption!
- Drug companies pay off doctors to write scrips—whether we need them or not!
- Teachers unions block the firing of bad teachers—and battle against higher education standards!
- Katrina victims are being stiffed by their insurance companies!
- Special interests cost our consumers $45 billion through trade quotas that save only a handful of jobs!
Unaware of these abuses? It's not surprising since the mainstream media don't talk about them. Too many powerful people are working very hard to cover them up. But in Outrage, New York Times bestselling authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann give you the cold, hard facts you won't read about anywhere else—and offer tough, common-sense proposals on how to fight the special interests of the left and right . . . so we can start making these outrageous inequities things of the past!
About the Author
The most prominent American political consultant, Dick Morris has become well-known for his probing, insightful, hard-hitting, and clear commentary on the Fox News channel. With his wife, Eileen McGann, Dick has written fourteen books, including ten New York Times Best Sellers. Their almost daily columnscirculate by e-mail to 500,000 people, and hundreds of thousands more read them on DickMorris.com, their extremely popular website. He now produces a daily video on his site seen by over 140,000 viewers eachweek, with a history lesson every Saturday.
Domestically, Morris has handled the winning campaigns of more than thirty Senators and Governors. Internationally, he has piloted the successful campaigns of the president or prime minister of Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Kenya, Spain, and other international campaigns.
McGann, wife of prominent American political consultant, Dick Morris, has co-authored fourteen books, including ten New York Times Best Sellers. Their almost daily columns circulate by e-mail to 500,000 people, and hundreds of thousands more read them on DickMorris.com, their extremely popular website.